1. Admission forms along with the Prospectus would be available at the college office on payment along with requisition.
2. Applicants must go through the Prospectus carefully before filling the application form.
3. At the time of first year admission the following certificates / documents shall have to be produced.
* Original qualifying degree
* Statement of marks of qualifying examination
* H.S.C. or equalaent certificate
* School Leaving or Transference Certificate
* S.C. / ST. Caste certificate wherever is applicable
* Original Migration Certificate wherever is applicable
* Three Passport Size Photographs
4. Application will be rejected if there is any discrepancy between the information in the application form and the supporting documents. The name of the applicant, date of birth and qualifications will be considered as material particulars in this context.
5. Students will be admitted after personal interview with the Principal.
6. Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
7. All admissions are provisional and subject to the confirmation by The Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
A student desiring to cancel his/her admission must submit the application for cancellation within 10 days from the date of admission in the college.